I’ve become over whelmed with all the stuff I need to do for obtaining a metro card and submitting paperwork for my residential. I’ve read different blogs to get information, but I am dashed and confused with all the information I’ve processed. So many appointments to make and money to spend!!!
- A passport (if you’re a foreigner) or Spanish ID.
- A photocopy of your ID.
- An ID-sized photo, which you can take in photo booths in most metro stations. (Note: Some appointment locations, like Sol and Avenida de América, will take a photo for you.)
- A phone number.
- Your address.
- €5 for the transport card.
- €35 (joven) or €54,60 (normal) for your first recharge. You can pay in cash or with a credit/debit card (in most locations). It’s best to have cash on-hand just in case.
1. THE SLIP OF PAPER WITH YOUR APPOINTMENT
2. FORMULARIO EX-17
3. CARTA DE NOMBRAMIENTO (2X)
4. PASSPORT (ORIGINAL + COPY)
5. JUSTIFICANTE DE LA TASA PAGADA
6. THREE (3) SPANISH PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOS
7. CERTIFICADO DE EMPADRONAMIENTO